In collaborazione con l’associazione svedese Kvinnor Soma Sverige e con l’associazione culturale spagnola Integra, dal primo giugno 2016, abbiamo lavorato al progetto: STRIPS on the integration road.
Vi presentiamo il risultato principale del progetto: una raccolta di quindici vignette, arricchite da un breve commento, per riflettere insieme su codici culturali, stereotipi, pregiudizi, abitudini: le nostre e quelle degli “altri”. Ci auguriamo siano uno stimolo per sentirci sempre meno “altri”…
Il progetto nei suoi elementi principali.
STRIPS project in a nutshell
- STRIPS full title is: STRIPS on the integration road
- STRIPS is a project funded by the Erasmus+ Programme – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Strategic partnership in the youth field – Development of Innovation
- STRIPS is a project selected by the Swedish National Agency.
- STRIPS starts on 1st of June 2016 and ends on 31st of January 2018
- STRIPS is a three partners’ project from Sweden, Spain and Italy – The project partners are: Kvinnor Soma Sverige, Asociación Integra A Coruña, Bluebook LTD.
- STRIPS project’s team is composed by: Joseph Adams, Maria Osman, Raquel Garcia Aneiros, Guiomar Iglesias Manrique, Noemi Marchionatti, Monica Pomero
- STRIPS team plans three transnational meetings: the kick off meeting in Sweden – July 2016; the second transnational meeting in Italy – April 2017; the third transnational meeting in Spain – January 2018
- STRIPS has got three priorities, one in the Youth field: promoting high-quality of youth work; two Horizontal ones: Inclusive education, training and youth; promoting empowerment, open to cross-sectorial cooperation, and active citizenship of young people
- STRIPS is a project focused on two main topics: migrants’ issues and EU Citizenship, EU awareness and Democracy.
- STRIPS directly involves about 250 participants: participants to the preparatory IO1 phase; participant to the IO1 editing phase; participants to the IO1 testing phase; participants to a series of dissemination labs in youth centers and NGOs; participants to the multiplier events
- STRIPS is going to work on two intellectual outputs: STRIPS on the integration road: a series of comic strips focused on EU Citizenship, EU awareness and Democracy; STRIPS on the integration road: a guide for youth workers.
- STRIPS schedules three Multiplier Events in January 2018, one in each partner’s country.
Visit our project website: stripserasmusplus.eu